GIVEN BY HENRY E. SIMMONS, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.P.,
PRESIDENT OF THE NATIONAL COALITION ON HEALTH CARE
- The State of Our Nation’s Health Care System: Why State Covernments Must Be Concerned, Henry E. Simmons, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.P. President, National Coalition on Health Care National Conference of Lieutenant Governors, Providence, Rhode Island
June 12, 1999.
- Presentation to the Annual Legislative Forum League of Women Voters, Governor Calvert House, Annapolis, MD
March 17, 1998.
- Statement at the National Press Club Forum: “The State of Our Health Care System: What Must Be Done About Its Problems.” Washington D.C.
January 26, 1998.
- “The State of Our Nation’s Health Care System, A Reality Check.” Speech to the National Conference on State Legislatures Annual Meeting. Scottsdale, AZ
- Statement Delivered to the President’s Advisory Commission on Consumer Protection and Quality in the Health Care Industry. Bethesda, MD
November 19, 1997.
- “The Changing Health Care System and Its Impact on the Middle Class.” A speech to the National Electrical Contractors Association/International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Annual Meeting, addressing the changing health care system, its impact on the American worker, and the reforms necessary to address these changes. Pittsburgh, PA
September 9, 1997.